Deliver superior mobile support with LogMeIn Rescue.
As the number and variety of devices continues to proliferate, providing mobile support to customers and employees has become increasingly challenging. To keep pace with demand for support and to keep users happy and productive, your support team needs tools that can streamline mobile support to reduce costs and improve productivity. That’s where LogMeIn can help.
LogMeIn Rescue is a cloud-based support tool that lets technicians establish remote access to computer and mobile devices. By temporarily taking control of laptops, desktops, tablets and smart phones, technicians can configure settings, run diagnostics and troubleshoot issues quickly and easily. With an easy-to-use set of tools for mobile support, Rescue provides access and support to more smart phones, tablets than any other remote support solution.
LogMeIn makes mobile support easy.
LogMeIn’s Click2Fix interface for mobile support helps agents quickly identify problems, click a fix for fast resolution and escalate sessions when required. Rescue’s one-click fixes include:
- Alert bar – shows notifications of issues related to battery, firmware and applications
- Remote control/remote view – see the user's device and use tools that include whiteboard, laser pointer, screen capture/recording and more
- Pre-defined APN push – enables preset APN for one-click push to the mobile device
- Quick Nav – use shortcuts for common screen settings on Android devices
- Battery optimization – pushes settings known to improve battery life
- Web shortcuts – push an icon to an Android or Blackberry to launch a pre-set URL
- Radio toggles – see existing connections and turn WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS on or off
- URL push – send any URL to a device, includes recent URL memory
Mobile support for a wide range of devices
With LogMeIn Rescue, you can gain remote access and provide mobile support to devices running on a variety of operating systems, including:
- iOS. Rescue provides mobile support for iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 6.0+
- Android. LogMeIn Rescue provides mobile support for all Android 2.3+ devices through a free app that users can download from GooglePlay. With Rescue remote assistance software, technicians can remotely control and view devices by a wide range of manufacturers including Samsung, HTC, HP, Motorola, Sony, Virtu, Kazam, Asus, Huawei, Panasonic, Positivo, LG, Lenovo and ZTE.
- Blackberry. Rescue supports Blackberry OS v4.2.3, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x through the download of an applet.
See for yourself what you can accomplish with LogMeIn Rescue – start your free remote support software trial now.