Authorized By Customers
- Customers must permit a technician to use each LogMeIn Rescue function (Remote Control, Desktop View, File Transfer, System Information, and Reboot & Reconnect)
- Customers can choose to terminate the session at any time
- All traces of the Customer Applet disappear from the remote PC when the session is finished
Manage Your Technicians
- Define permissions for Technician Groups at a granular level
- View details of technician activity through the Reporting feature
- Audit session activity through Session Recording and detailed logging
Ensure Secure Remote Sessions
- LogMeIn Rescue employs TLS 1.1 transport security with AES-256-bit encryption – the same security levels used and trusted by major banking institutions.
For more information
- Please review the LogMeIn Rescue Architecture Whitepaper (.pdf) This document provides an overview of the architecture behind LogMeIn Rescue. Topics discussed include data confidentiality, authentication and authorization, auditing and logging, and hosting highlights.