When your customers and employees contact your support center, they're looking for help. They aren't looking to repeat (and repeat) the same info, or wait (and wait) while your support techs move around from one piece of the support solution to another. LogMeIn Rescue partners with the leading ticketing and CRM solution, so that you can provide the support that your customers and employees are looking for: support that's fast, simple and clean.
With Rescue's out-of-the-box integrations, you'll enjoy all the benefits of industry-leading remote support - faster results and happier customer - plus:
- More effective support: reduced average call handle times, increased first call resolution
- More efficient support: improved technician productivity (better support without adding to headcount)
- Quicker return on your investment across the full spectrum of your support center applications
We call this the Rescue Integration Multiplier, and it's helping support centers like yours improve customer satisfaction while saving on costs.
Rescue Integration: Making Life Better for Support Centers Like Yours
The specifics will vary from application to application, but here are a few of the make-life-better capabilities you'll be able to take advantage of Rescue Integrations:
- Streamline support: Initiate remote support sessions from within your CRM or ticketing tool, providing faster, more effective service, improving the efficiency of your service desk, and delighting your customers.
- Share session details: Once complete, session data is synched back to your CRM or ticketing tool to allow you to track customer engagements within a single solution.
- Use one login for applications: Simplify and secure the login process by enabling Single-SignOn within Rescue. This allows your IT and support staff to launch a Rescue session or Rescue Technician Console without entering Rescue credentials every time from within your ticketing or CRM app, saving time and effort.
The Rescue Integration APIs:
Your ticketing or CRM solution not (yet) on our roster? Not to worry. With our easy-to-implement API, you can easily integrate Rescue and your complementary apps. You'll be able to leverage Rescue's Integration APIs to:
- Integrate with call center applications: Create and send Rescue session PINs, pass call-related data from your applications to Rescue, and send Rescue session data back to the call center application for central storage.
- Login from other applications: Allow support techs to securely log in to Rescue, reducing the effort needed to run multiple applications.
- Stay organized: Use Rescue's Reporting APIs to create dashboards on session data, survey results and performance stats.
Perform administrative tasks
Add or remove new technicians, create technician groups and assign users to tech groups and channels. All within the Rescue API framework.Learn more.
Log in from other applications
Leverage Rescue's Integration APIs to allow support technicians to securely log in to Rescue, reducing the effort needed to run multiple applications.Learn more.
Integrate with call center applications
Create and send Rescue session pins, pass call-related data from your applications to Rescue, and send Rescue session data back to the call center application for central storage.Learn more.
Use Rescue's Reporting APIs to create dashboards on session data, survey results and performance statistics.Learn more.
Become an integration partner
Wanted: Complementary Application Providers
If you have a contact center application, you might want to connect up with Rescue. If you'd like to learn more, let us know!Learn more